The Southern African Dental Technology Journal (SADTJ) is, a peer reviewed open access journal, internationally available through the Internet, and widely advertised on social media networks. As far as we know, it is the only ISSN registered Journal dedicated to the specialist field of Dental Technology on the African Continent. Still in it’s baby shoes and born out of the need to create an equal opportunity for dental technicians to earn CPD credits, the journal grows with each edition and has established good international ties.
It is the mission of the SADTJ to become one of the leading publications in Dental Technology worldwide. Our vision is to be an original African Dental Technology Journal including news of the industry in Southern Africa, reporting on happenings that will interest our readers and publishing as many original articles written by local writers as possible.
About the SADTJ:
ISSN 2077-2793 (on-line) ISSN 2077-0871 (print)
- Published 3 times a year – March, September and December.
- Featuring news of local and international nature, interviews with local people in the industry, technical, research and review articles and a product comparison.
- New products and techniques, and the latest trends in the industry.
- Questionnaires on the articles that will earn technicians CPD credits.
- The SADTJ has a board of Associate Editors that represents leading names in the industry, local and international. All the Universities of Technology in South Africa are also represented on this board.
Circulation and Readership
The SADTJ is an open access journal published online on the DENTASA web site. Printed copies are available on demand. With each issue published, the circulation of the SADTJ increases, and we have readers in Europe, America and the Far East, apart from our local readers. The local readership includes more than 80% of registered dental technicians in South Africa and we are gaining readers from our neighbouring countries.
Advertisement size, price and specifications Information:
The SADTJ is produced in a normal A4, portrait format.
Sizes for advertisements in the SADTJ:
Size A 185mm x 279mm
Size B 185mm x 135mm
Size C 185mm x 65mm
Size D 90mm x 135mm
Size E 90mm x 65mm
Artworks must be submitted in a high-resolution Pdf, jpeg or bitmap file no smaller than 400dpi.
- All fonts and images must be supplied or imbedded in the file.
- If you are supplying your own artwork, please ensure that the artwork for your advert is correctly sized.
- Artworks can be submitted via e-mail.
- Advertisers will be requested to sign an advertising release form before adverts will be published to ensure that all logo’s and artworks included in the advert may be used by the advertiser.
For more information or to reserve your advertising space in the SADTJ, please contact: