DENTASA Summit &
Annual General Meeting 2017
21- 22 July at the Boardwalk Hotel, Port Elizabeth
DENTASA Summit & AGM Registration Now Open!
There is only one event that can bring over 350 Dental Technicians together!
Don’t miss out on the iconic DENTASA Summit and AGM!
We have twelve lectures, a world class exhibition and a very important Annual General Meeting lined up especially for you.
The Financial Side
|Early bird special: till 15/5/2017||R1500|
|Normal rate after 15/5/2017||R1660|
NEW MEMBER SPECIAL
PLEASE NOTE: You ONLY qualify as a NEW Member when you have NOT been a member for 5 years
Laboratory Owner: R 3715 (This amount includes full AGM registration for 21& 22 July AND paid-up DENTASA membership until December 2017)
Employee: R 2108 (This amount includes full AGM registration for 21& 22 July AND paid-up DENTASA membership until December 2017)
NON DENTASA MEMBERS
Non DENTASA Member Delegate R4800 (Includes full Summit Registration)
Now that you know all the inns and outs, it’s time to register: Register Online
- By special invitation – Mr. Bill Marais (Wright Millners): One Step Back, Ten Steps Forward (Reverting to the Basics of Dental Technology) & Demystifying Full Arch Implant Retained Cases
- Dr. Niel Grundling: Rehabilitation of midface injury in a young patient. A multidisciplinary approach over a 10-year period
- Ms. Jeannette Giesche (Renfert) : Laboratory extraction – look after your health and safety
- Dr. Albertyn Potgieter: TMJ anatomy and TMD - The link between occlusion and TMD
- Dr. D. Eichhoff: Sleep Apnea and associated disorders, treatments and solutions
- And back by popular demand – Mr. André Buys: Perfect Shot. From start to finish, either lab-side or chair-side, capturing cases photographically is an integral part of Dental Technology
Thank you to our sponsors!
The PLATIMUN SONSOR!
Bill Marais is back is South Africa to teach a master class!
Cape Town: 24-25 July 2017 (Sarah Dollie Campus, Cape Peninsula University Technicon)
Johannesburg/Pretoria: 27-28 July 2017 (Venue TBC)
Time: 08H00 - 17H00
Cost R6000 (R5500 for early bird registration by 14 April 2017)
Limited number of 20 seats available!
These are interesting times: a combination of technical innovation, new legislation, and crummy economy.
As a dental technician, you can’t escape any of the three.
But you can learn how to keep up with the innovation, take advantage of the growth, and survive the downturn.
That’s where we come in.
We take our mantra — provide practical, no-fluff, how-to — very seriously.
If you’ve joined us before, you know that.
If you haven’t, please check us out